Sponsored by Paul Swales
£47 Per Month or £500 Annual Payment
…is perfect for enhancing your group presence and benefiting from guidance for client generation and business growth.
With our Gold membership we have created the ultimate networking package…in addition to all of the benefits of the Bronze & Silver membership you receive:
- Two members of your team are welcome to attend events and workshops or if a sole trader bring a Business Associate.
- Exclusive LinkedIn Members Group to share Knowledge & ideas and promote your business
- Supply Branded Business Support Materials for website Knowledge hub
- Professionally Edited Video Interview via Zoom with Tim. The recording is professionally edited by Sky Cam Productions and for your own personal use on your website or social media
- 5 Minute presentation slot once a year at our Virtual Event
- Collaborative Podcast once a year with up to two other Gold Members
Exclusive Monthly Workshop
However, the most popular additional benefit is the Exclusive Monthly Gold Member Workshop
The aim of these workshops is to give you insights and understanding on a wide range of topics related to running your business, from HR to marketing, IT to Finance and more…
The general format of the workshops is a 10-minute training session, 5-minute talks on topics to help you run your business and panel discussion from subject experts to give an in-depth understanding of the topic.
They also have the two 25-minute Break out sessions – members, with expert subject knowledge, run a table and they facilitate a knowledge sharing and supportive discussion on the chosen topic.
These workshops are held at different venues in and around MK once a month on a Tuesday between 9.00am – 12.00pm.
The video at top right was made at our May 2022 workshop at MK:U and gives you an insight to what goes on.
The Video below is an interview by Ex ITV Newsreader Graham Miller with Tim about the benefits of Gold Membership
Gold membership Workhops
Our Workshops are available to attend as a Non-Member as a taster session while deciding on membership
These are the upcoming dates and book as a taster session from our events page
- 15th December – Xmas Lunch – Delta Marriott Hotel (Gold Members only)
- 16th January – Horwood House
- 13th February – Cruck Barn
- 19th March – Fairspace – MK Community Foundation
- 16th April – Parks Trust Pavilion – Campbell Park
- 14th May – Medical Detection Dogs
- 11th June – Whittlebury Park
- 16th July – MK:U (Double Session with Buffet Lunch)
- Aug – No Workshop
- 10th Sept – Slug & Lettuce
- 8th Oct – Venue TBC