I’m Lucy and I’m an award winning, no-nonsense Registered Associate Nutritionist working with people to empower healthier food choices without restriction. I do this through private one-to-one appointments, workshops and supporting businesses to boost their wellness.
Having healed a previously poor relationship with food and overcome the confusion of nutrition misinformation, I understand just how overwhelming it can feel to make diet and lifestyle changes. I also know first-hand the power that healing your relationship with food, and overcoming nutrition misinformation, can have on both emotional and physical wellbeing.
Supporting healthier lifestyles
I’ve supported lots of people to feel good from the inside out, allowing them to take back control of their health and thrive as they reach their goals.
My passion for evidence-based science paired with my down to earth nature, allows me to offer personalised, realistic and practical advice and support that you’ll genuinely follow for life. Not only this, but your emotional wellbeing comes front and centre in our work together, meaning you’ll never be made to do something you don’t want to. Plus, you’ll only ever receive personalised advice. After all, no two people are the same.
Just some of the areas I can support you with on a one-to-one basis include:
- Healthy eating
- Weight management
- Digestive health (IBS, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, etc.)
- Women’s health (PCOS, endometriosis, menopause)
- Heart health (high blood pressure, high cholesterol levels)
- Plant-based diets
- Food freedom and improving food relationships
I also go into workplaces to deliver wellness workshops or offering my pop up nutrition clinic.
Why work with me?
Let me give you a helping hand on your journey to improving your health and wellbeing or reaching your goals.
Don’t struggle in silence any longer. It’s time to put you first so you can feel good from the inside out.
In particular, I’m able to offer you:
- Evidence-based nutrition and lifestyle guidance
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan to meet your specific long-term needs and goals
- A holistic approach to health and wellbeing, which looks at your entire lifestyle
- Ongoing support, motivation and accountability to keep you driven
- Regular contact in between appointments
- A collaborative approach, meaning your needs, wants and thoughts are a priority
Learn more from my profile and my website www.lutrition.co.uk – where you can also sign up to my email list for my free monthly newsletter and more.
How to work with me?
If you’d like one-to-one support, contact me directly at email@example.com or click here to book yourself a free 15 minute discovery session to find out more about how I can support your health and goals.
If you’re interested in boosting your workplace wellness, contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org